Step 1 – Purchase AssetEdge by placing an order:
I just purchased AssetEdge – now what?
- Validate that Platform Services is enabled
- Add web service authorizations
- Create a “Fixed Asset Journal” in Intacct by going to “General Ledger” –> “Journals” –> “Add”. The journal symbol must be “FAJ”
- Create or designate a GL account to be the fixed asset clearing account by going to “General Ledger” –> “Accounts” (info on waiting to be capitalized account is located here)
- Fill out the Go-Live Questionnaire here
- Create a temporary account for your designated AssetEdge installation professional to complete the installation. The user ID should be named ps_config_AssetEdge and should be a Business User with full administrative rights.Note that you will not be charged for this user.
After you complete the 5 steps outlined above, sit back and relax. You can expect the following things to occur:
- Wipfli will complete the install within 3 business days of the creation of the temporary account. Your installation professional will then contact you to schedule a 30 minute upload workbook overview meeting. Following that meeting you will receive the workbook via email to fill out.
- Complete the QuickStart workbook then contact Wipfli to complete the import process and administer training
- Your installation professional will create your classes and assets once the workbook is satisfactory
- Your installation professional will contact you to schedule a 1 hour final training for you to familiarize yourself with AssetEdge
If at any time throughout the process you have a question, feel free to contact Wipfli:
- Directly via email
- Using the “Contact Us” form below
- Submitting a ticket by going logging into Intacct and going to “Fixed Assets” –> “Support”